Thursday, October 24, 2013

Shiloh book review

       Today is Thursday,oct 24,2013. We have just completed our second novel,Shiloh. The protagonist in this book is Marty. A protagonist in the story is Shiloh. An antaganist in this book is Judd Travers.An antagonistic in this story is dad. The main conflict in the story is when Marty found Shiloh following him.    
The resolution of Shiloh was when Marty and his family got to keep Shiloh. My favorite part of the book is when Marty earns Shiloh. My least favorite part was when Judd Travers kicked Shiloh. If I could be any character I would be Marty because, he has such a big adventure but, I don't like it when Marty has to work so much. I would recommend every single one to read this book because,it is a good book but  if people just take there time they might love the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment