Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Walkers's 5th Grade Wonders

Hi my name Travonn and I'm one of the fifth grade wonders.  I  expect  more assignments in the fifth grade then the fourth.  The hardest thing I'd had to do order of operations, but now that I'm in the fifth grade I know how to do them see I will show you   4+4+4(9+12),21+8+4,27+4,=31.If I was the teacher I would change the seats so nobody can talk to each other. The one thing about being in fifth grade at Durfee  Magnet school is Miss Walker, being my fifth grade teacher.The character traits about me is that I am fun person I like to do fun stuff. A good friend is a person who is nice,respectful,kindful,and responsible friend. The MOST important people in my life is my family because they all love me.

                                                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment