Thursday, December 19, 2013

Book review

     We finished our 4th novel, the Best Christmas Pageant Ever written by Barbra Robinson.  The main characters in the novel are the Herdmans.The way I would describe the Herdmans are mean,rude,nasty and lots more. The one thing that surprised me about the book was that Imogene cried at the pageant and didn't whip her tears.  A few character traits I found in the book are devil,evil,and mean.  My favorite character in this novel is Mom because she didn't quit when the Herdmans showed up.  We are going to read the sequel to the Best (Worst) School Year Ever over break.  I'm looking forward to reading this because I might like it.  I think this book is good because the book changed a bully family into a holly family.  If I could have any of the Herdmans as my friend it would be all of them because they all seem nice after the pageant.

No comments:

Post a Comment